PUPPIES BREAD SUSHI
EGG COOKING METHOD: TAMAGO (EGG SHEET)
Nutriplus Classic eggs x 3pcs.
Bread slices x 3
Salad dressing or sandwich spread
Cheddar cheese slices x 3
Sausage x 1 (cooked)
Break eggs into a bowl and whisk until well incorporated. Add a tablespoon of water and one teaspoon of corn starch into the egg, mix well;
Strain the egg mixture with a shift in order to get smooth egg sheet;
- Grease the non-stick pan by spreading with paper towel a thin layer of cooking oil. With small-low heat, pour egg mixture into the pan. Wait until the smooth top layer hardens, the remove the egg sheet from the pan;
- Roll up each egg sheet. If the egg sheets are round, trim the 2 sides of egg sheet rolls;
- Trim off the bread crusts. Cut one of the bread slices into halves;
Lay a layer of cling film on the sushi maki rolling mat, then followed by a layer of nori sheet. Apply sandwich spread over the nori sheet, especially the two edges so it will seal the sushi well;
Lay the bread slices on top of nori sheet and apply some sandwich spread. Next, lay lettuce and cheese accordingly. Set aside;
On a new piece of cling film, lay a piece of nori sheet with sandwich spread on it. Arrange the 5 egg sheet rolls in a row and the cooked sausage on top of the 3rd egg roll. Roll the whole thing up until the nori sheet comes to the end. A flower tube appears now;
- Transfer the flower tube onto the bread with lettuce and cheese. Tuck the front edge of nori into the roll and remove the mat as you continue to roll the sushi. Roll slowly the whole thing up.
Tighten the roll with sushi mat often, but not too tightly, to keep the ingredients from falling out when you cut later.
Roll the sushi back and forth in the mat to tighten and seal it
- Cut the sushi with wet knife.
PUPPIES on the bread sushi
- Place 2 chia seeds on the sausage;
- Cut ovals from nori sheet (2 for each sushi slice) and put at the sides of sausage;
- Cut circle from nori sheet andd put in between the eyes;
Cut a V shape from nori sheet and place it below the nose.
~ enjoy ~