- 170 gram egg whites
- 2 gram cream of tartar
- 110 gram fine granulated sugar
- 100 gram egg yolk
- 30 gram cooking oil
- 40 gram milk
- 20 gram water
- 10 gram green tea powder
- pinch of salt
- 80 gram plain flour
- 1 whole egg
1. Combine egg yolk, water, milk, oil, egg and mix well. Then add in green tea powder and flour, mix well.
2. In another bowl beat egg white until white foam starts to form then add in sugar slowly and beat egg white until stiff peak.
3. Pour 1/3 of egg whites into the egg yolk batter and fold well. Than add in the rest of the egg white and fold gently until mix well.
4. Pour the batter into baking tray line with parchment paper and bake in preheated 150˚C oven for about 25-30 minutes. Leave cool.