- 150 gram egg whites
- 130 gram caster sugar
- 75 gram egg yolks
- 45 gram plan flour
- 60 gram oil
- 25 gram good quality milk powder
- 3 tbsp milk
- 30 gram cream
- 45 gram finely ground almond
1. Combine egg yolk, blended ground almond, cream cooking oil and flour in mixing bowl and min well.
2. Beat egg white foam starts to form then add in sugar slowly and beat agg white until stiff peak.
3. Pour 1/3 of egg white into the egg yolk batter and fold well. Then add in the rest of the egg white and fold gently until mix well.
4. Pour the batter into baking tray line with parchment paper and bake in preheated 50˚C oven for about 25-30 minutes. Leave cool.