- Egg yolk 36 gram
- Egg white 74 gram
- Castor sugar 30 gram
- Milk 120 gram
- Butter 14 gram
- Flour 10 gram
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
1. Combine vanilla and milk in pot and heat up milk until just boil.
2. While waiting milk to boil, heat up butter in pan and add in flour and cook the flour.
3. Pour the heated milk into cooked flour, mix well and continue to cook until thick cream consistency, leave cool.
4. Beat egg white until white foam starts to form then add in sugar slowly and beat egg white until stiff peak.
5. Pour 1/3 of egg white into the cooled custard batter and fold well. Then add in the rest of the egg white and fold gently and mix well.
6. Pour the batter into buttered ramekins and bake in preheated 200˚C oven for about 5-8 minutes. Serve immediately.